Re: Al's waterfest story/Rieger restoration once again incomplete [long]

>Would I do that? :)

WARNING:
the following e-mail will contain vulgar language.

of course you would, you fuckin albany golf bumper
having loud mouth bastard jerk off. all weekend, all i heard
was a barage of some of the nastiest shit ever, and
it all came out of able's mouth. man, you are one sick
puppy. even twenty seconds, i would hear josh yelling
about some bullshit. ya tooth.

next time i see you, i gotta kick ya in the chin. free of charge.
what happend to you monday mornin ya ass? we we're
supposed to drive back together. nothing but respect you
dirty puke.

lates.

paul
87' scirocco16v