Fw: RE: source of metric studs

If you cant' find 'em at NAPA,  this place has them and anything else you
could possibly want:
McMaster-Carr Supply
www.mcmaster.com < <A HREF="http://www.mcmaster.com>" TARGET="_new"><FONT COLOR="BLUE">http://www.mcmaster.com></FONT></A>
la.sales@mcmaster.com <mailto:la.sales@mcmaster.com>
(562) 692-5911
8x1.25mmx80mm studs: medium carbon steel(med strength) P/N 93210A032
$1.89ea
			   alloy steel (high strength) P/N 93275A   $2.09ea

This is an industrial supply house and you will have to set up an account
with them, they can do it when you order.
The good: Their catalog is 2.75" thick, I measured.  Has every tool or piece
of hardware (metric, too) you could want.  If I order before 8am, the stuff
is at my house when I get home from work...very nice.  Then they bill you in
a coupla' days, AND give you 2% off if you pay within a week or so!
The bad: they are not a discount place, you will pay a fair price for name
brand stuff.  You just won't know the brand until you receive it.  They are
also very fair about returning items.  And more than once, I've ordered 1
ea. , they've sent me one case/package and they've said "keep it..."
PS  please post this to the list for others.  My company's email won't let
me turn off our HTML and I can't post.

LARRY E. FRY ('87 16V)
Senior Engineering Technician
GKN Aerospace, Chem-tronics, Inc.