Re: scirocco illustrated CD ROM?

Jorel Jackson wrote:

> I just visited myscirocco.com. An interesting web
> site. There is this CD ROM for sale there which sounds
> interesting. It looks useful. Has anyone else out
> there purchased this CD? If so, is it worth it?
>
> =====
> Jorel Jackson
> 1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos
> 2000 Neon ES

I actually remember this guy from waaaaay back (I had a 9600 baud modem
then).  At the time he needed payment via a strange way (bank transfer
or something) so I let it go. But here it is again, and I am now more
likely to take a chance on the Mk1 w/ Electrical Diagram than many years back.

Hmmmm, Registration comes 1st though.  :)

TBerk