8V For Sale

Hey Scirocco Owners,

Some of you will remember me, some of you don't know me at all.

I'm selling the last of my Sciroccos now and have dropped the price
in the interest of a quick sale. I need the cash out of it  so
I will make someone a great deal on what I feel is a solid, extrememly
reliable, and VERY clean 83 Scirocco. Whether you are looking for
a car to build up or just need something to run around in, this car
would be great fun.

Here's the webpage I've made for it...

http://home.earthlink.net/~higearat/rocco.html

I've dropped the price to $2300 obo.
I think that is very fair for the market and how well this car runs
and drives, but of course, I will entertain offers.

Thanks,

Jason Rinne
Designer
GBA Design Group