stoopid SUVs (offtopic)

So, two months after buying a cherry '89 cabriolet, my g/f
is sitting at a redlight and gets slammed into by some inattentive
person driving an SUV.
The SUV didn't even touch the rear bumper of the cabby, but it just
crushed everything between the bumper and the top.  The license plate
was bent on the SUV, and there are a few scratches on the bumper, that's it.

And of course the cabby is totalled.

And to top it all off, the person's insurance company wants to give us
several hundred dollars less than we paid for it 2 months ago.

is it too hard to ask people to fucking pay attention while the drive?

anyways, rant over....
If anyone wants to buy an '89 cabby that's in really good condition besides
the rear for pretty cheap, here are some pics:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1749779&a=13477178&f=0

the car has 92K miles on it, and is in very good condition otherwise.
We would like to get $1,050 for it as is with a salvage title.
It runs and drives great....

Alex Ting
'88 ///M3
'90 jetta gli (for sale!)
'87 16v rocco
'86 zender z400 callaway rocco

Senior Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
1364 Blue Oaks Blvd. Ste 100
Roseville, CA 95678

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.671.2001
Fax:  916.671.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
www.nu2u.net
www.millenniumsolutions.net