Re: Rear trunk MKII "Scirocco" sticker (need help from german lis ters please)

> It's better to get the GTX-wing for the 16V anyway,
> I will get rid of my 16V rearwing too,
> the GTX-wing is already lying in my garage ! :-))

Dirk...don't say that!  Then everyone will have a roc that looks
like yours and mine!  ; )~
I sure do love that wing...cause it's rare and "non-16v" looking.

Not sure why, but I really like my car to be different...
I bet that Able would agree to this comment, right Josh?  hehe

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
81 Scirocco S 1.8 8v