RE: Rear trunk MKII "Scirocco" sticker (need help from german listers please)

I'd like one too if they're reasonably priced

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Patrick Bureau
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 11:14
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Rear trunk MKII "Scirocco" sticker (need help from german
listers please)

I have been trying to find the "scirocco" lettering sticker that goes on the
back of the rear trunk of the MKII rocco's

now I have found an ADD from someone selling them (reproductions)
but even using a translation software I cannot get it changed over
I am unsure this is actually German, and could perhaps be from the
netherlands can anyone help?

<http://www.myscirocco.com/scirocco/banners/stickerlogo/sticker_order.htm>

or if you know of an other source to get them please advise ..
thank you.

   /   |/_  __/ ___/  A Texan's Scirocco 1985 8v
  / /| | / /  \__ \   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco
/ ___ |/ /  ___/ /   (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816