Muffler Found!!

Hey all!!

Been looking for a better muffler for my 16v that has the TT racing downpipe
and non resonator midpipe to the Dynocrap muffler.  At work last week I
replaced the exhaust in a 95 or 96 Saab 900 Turbo and wondered if the
muffler would fit.  The pipe to the mid muffler had a small hole in it so
they replaced the entire cat back system so I acquired the muffler.  Made in
U.K., stainless steel big straight through muffler with a little "S" shaped
cool tailpipe with a little resonator tip on the end.  I don't have it in
permanantly yet but I was able to fit it up under the car and edge it onto
the end of my mid pipe about a half an inch (should hold to the muffler
shop) and started the car!!!  Nice deep tone and quite.  Nice smooth revs
from idle up to the limiter!!!  I can still hear a little bit a raspberries
but NOTHING compared to the stupid Dynocrap.  Just thought you all would
want to know!!!

Dave

P.S.  Forgot to tell you this is in a 77 Rabbit so it would probably fit
better under a Rocc but would need to add a little longer tailpipe.