From: thescirocco@juno.com [mailto:thescirocco@juno.com]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 8:46 PM
To: vze26kw6@verizon.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Poly Strut Bearings

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:16:30 -0400 "Jason87VW" <vze26kw6@verizon.net>
writes:
> Ok,
>
> I wasn't paying attention, did we ever find out a source to get
> these ???
> They would go REAL nice with the Konis and Sports...
>
> Let me know, Thanks!
>
> Jason87VW

Bonrath $$$...

Or you could buy used Dasher/'75 Scirocco strut mounts, and use them with
the Bugpack urethane bushings, like Brett posted.

Peter - http://thescirocco.com - Discount Techtonics Dealer -
Bear, Delaware

    '79 Scirocco 16V "Retro"
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Scirocco "Oddball"
'84 GTI
SciRollers: '79 White Champagne Edition, '84 Black, '88 Red

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.