'78 Champaign Edition II (was RE: 1-Owner Mk1 FS CHEAP in OK (long))

> 'My Buddy Al' has a WHITE Champaign Edition (1978). They
> predate the S models but did not ness come with the logo graphics.

I have the '78 Champaign Edition II brochure @ http://www.DriversFound.com under
the Scirocco 1978 History section - bottom of the page.

"The exterior color is brilliant Alpine White, with special sport stripes, and
dramatic contrasting black touches everywhere. We've even added a rear window
wiper/washer.... special front rally bucket seats... factory-installed
stereo.... "

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

http://www.DriversFound.com...
THE Scirocco Enthusiast Website!

http://www.GAKMotorsports.com...
European Plates, Scirocco Gauge Panels, and more!