Suspension: 16v keeping the tail from wagging?

I have noticed that since changing the shocks and spring in my 16v, my tail
seems to wag more often than before. The car had the original shocks/struts
and springs from when bought approximately 130k ago.
I have put in new Konis all around with neuspeed soft sport springs. The
koni aren't tightened down all the way.
I also redid most of the front suspension pieces including new pass cv
joints, ball joints, inner/outer tie rods, new clutch, new brakes, has
neuspeed upper stress bar.
The car has 14in Ronal's with 185/65's (i think 65, but definitely 185's)
potenza re92 with good thread.
I dont know if im just going faster or this setup needs fine tuning. If so,
how?
Comments kindly received

Andre Persaud, MD
acnpersaud@hotmail.com