From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Tobias M-G
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 1:01 PM
To: aireq@u.washington.edu; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: how do you steal a scirocco ???

Do you have any other VW keys? If you do, try them all in the locks. Try
other keys that have the same general shape.

On my 86 and 87 I could use other keys since the locks were a little loose
already - and it allowed me to get in the car twice after locking the keys
inside.

Of course, won't you need a new key in any case to start the car?

HTH,
Tobias