Red '87 16v for sale

In Washington, DC for $550.

I picked up a Red 1987 16v about a month ago thinking that I was going to fix it and autocross it.  I have since decided to not autocross it, therefor I want to get rid of it.  I will not part it out so don't bother asking me for parts.  The car needs work to pass inspection, but it would be a great project car since the body is straight.  No rust, no dents.  The owner bought the car in California and moved to the area 2 years ago.  I am selling the car for the price I paid - $550.

The car needs:
1) New windshield - the present one is cracked
2) downpipe - has leaking downpipe
3)transmission - synchros shot to hell, stuck in gear - engine won't run unless clutch is pressed in.
4) At least 1 cv boot is torn

The bottom block has approx 240,000 on it, while the head was rebuilt 20,000 miles ago.

The sunroof has come off one of its rails so it needs to be taken apart and put back together

Good stuff:
1) new strut bearings
2) H&R lowering springs (approx 2 years old)
3) Tokico shocks (approx 2 years old)
4) New rubber on front tires
5) stock tear drops

You may ask yourself why the hell I bought this car and its b/c I have a windshield, transmission and downpipe.  I was going to do the work but have decided against it for now.  I could fix everything that is wrong with the car and sell it for more, but it isn't worth it (to me), and this car could easily become a daily driver for someone who wants to invest the time into it.

If you are interested, drop me an email.  I am willing to sell the trans and downpipe for real cheap to the person who buys the car.

Victor Farren