Waterfest....

I couldn't stay the night for the show tomorrow, but I met some incredible
people.
Jim with his 16v bunny,Jan & Josh were there as well.
Daun & Ben made it in Bens 16v rocco.
Brett in his white rocco (who politelydeclined to polish MY car...)
Scott in his Monster Roc (His MKI has more primer than mine, and a much
bigger engine) and Peter in his Black MKI. (That made 3 MKI's at the hotel
alone, but at least 6 MKII's... Jeeze, these MKI's are getting rare...)
Thanks to Ben I have a new set of interior panels to match the red interior
of the car. Thanks to Daun & Brian, I learned I HAVE to do some structural
repairs real fast...

Thanks all, Jillian & I had a great time, well till the 14 police cars worth
of cops forced us out of the lot...

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer/Project Manager)
Albany NY