Re: wide body kits...where can i get a good/ fairly inexpensive kit

yeah thanks dale i got pics up last night because the guy that
lost the auction on my green rieger was interested in it,
http://www.photobooks.com/~nwpros/car
i think that's a working URL. im selling the frame and the kit
plus whatever interior i have ( i think all but windshield) for
$300 firm, first come first serve. kit is about 75% done, the frame
is, well a frame, and i think i can get it rolling to be towed. no
engine.
again its a Rieger GTO/Competition kit located in Houston, TX
Ryan
big_hot_tamale@yahoo.com