Photo shoot of the Prowler Orange 85 8v is done!

	Again thank you to all on scirocco.org mailing list for supporting my work
on my 85, still more to come, more tech soon I promise now That I have the
car back.

But until then, I drove around (gawd I missed that for two weeks) the
islands around
Montreal, and took as series of pictures. For all the people asking for more
more more pics well there are 36 of them online right now to feast you eyes
on the almost completely revamped 1985 GTX Scirocco...

  / _ /_  __/ __/  A Texan's Scirocco, 1985 8v
 / __ |/ / _\ \    http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
/_/ |_/_/ /___/    (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 3291816