Re: OT sorta. Need a good VW performance shop name

Those are all great ideas. Keep 'em coming. Something with a little knack
for easy memory ;-) I will run those by the boss man ;-)

Anyone who gets their name chosen will get a cool something ;-)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop