Re: Headlight relayed wiring FS???

I just finished a little pet project of mine. I've made a wiring harness
for Euro lights...my style. The headlights and fogs are separate so this
harness requires a fog switch. Each bulb/setting has it's own relay. (as
in low beam left, high beam right, left fog are each controlled by
separate relays...6 relays) 10 ga. power in, grounds, and power outs
going into the factory VW dual relay receptacles and factory VW main beam
plugs properly adapted for H-4's. This can easily work with 90/130w H-4's
and 150w H-3's It sure is pretty, but it's big. The three side-by-side
relay boxes would fit best in a car with the battery moved to the back.
I'll include wiring instructions and the necessary parts for "finishing"
the deal with the four or two headlight signal wires already in the car.
Anyone interested...make an offer. I know I have countless hours and
$??.?? into this thing. All wires are color coded.

PS. I did the harness this way because I'm a control freak. I like the
main beams to act as the high/low and the inner beams to act as "fog/get
the hell outta my way" lights. Not to mention, my inner lights ARE fogs.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/