'88 16v For Sale in Philly

Now that I have my Mk1, I need to sell my other "New Jersey" 16v (this is not my
smoking 16v). I just can't keep 3 cars, I don't have the room for them all. The
car runs and looks great, is inspected in NJ until 2/2002 and only has two known
problems: the instrument cluster should be replaced (bad connection to the
lights & stuck odometer) and and there is no rear deck lid.

You can see it at <http://getty.net/16v/>.

I'm asking $1720 for it, and that is as low as I will go. I feel that this is
more then a fair price, and if have to advertise this for sale off the list I'll
ask more for it, so this is a list only price. Anyone who is interested, or
knows of anyone possibly interested, please e-mail me off list.

-Marc

'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 200,000+ miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/
'81 VW Mk1 Scirocco - just got it last night from NYC!
'74 VW Thing Gone - '81 VW Jetta Diesel Gone - '84 VW Jetta GLi Gone
 84 VW Rabbit GTI Gone - '88 VW Scirocco Tornado Red 16V *FOR SALE*