Waterfest Bound - Video

I'll tape it with my Canon XL-1 and post it, but where and when is it? Maybe
I'll even convert the huge MPEGs (see <http://getty.net/waterfest2000/>) into
RealVideo files for the bandwidth and CPU challenged!

-Marc

'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 208,000+ miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/
'81 VW Mk1 Scirocco - just got it last night from NYC!
'74 VW Thing Gone - '81 VW Jetta Diesel Gone - '84 VW Jetta GLi Gone
 84 VW Rabbit GTI Gone - '88 VW Scirocco Tornado Red 16V *FOR SALE*