Re: front bearings

MUCH MUCH easier using a press.  I've done it both ways and I can do it
twice as fast on a press.  All you do is pull the knuckle and press hub out,
then the bearing, then press the bearing in then the hub and slam it back on
the car.  VERY simple.  If you know someone with a press or you can take it
to a shop who has one and they will do it for you for about 15 to 20 bucks.
HTH!!

Dave