The Ongoing saga of engine swap questions...

Okay, In the never ending cycle of fixing rocco's, I seem to have yet
another one in my driveway now.   Biggest problem is the old 1.7L engine in
it.  Pretty close to toasted.  That and the clutch.

So:

 I have a few options readily available right now.  2L 16V from passats (3
in the area currently in the wreckers).  2L 8v (many many in area), 2L
Oettinger Turbo with no harness or fuel system (sounds real nice, but I am
not sure on the technical feasibility of getting the correct wiring harness
and fuel system to run with it), and a G60.

2L 16V is do-able I figure (if I can get a rocco intake man.)

Oettinger would be real nice, but looks like too much work at the moment.

G60 is what was thinking, but has anyone shoved a G60 into a MK2?  Any
issues? (ie: transmissions, clearance, etc)

TIA

Cory