Re: [Re: [Re: Clicking noise under car. Bad CV joint?]]

Well. It wasn't the axel. It wasn't the splash shield near the brakes....
Frustrated I went to Monroe this morning... The manager took my car for a
drive (and with a grin said it REALLY GOES!). Put it up and ran the engine
up...Not that either.

Spin the front wheels. Nope The rear wheels?
The Ebrake cable had come loose and was rubbing on the tire... Shit...

Well I replaced the axel in record time and its new...
Shit...
I've been saying that a lot today...

Julie