Re: FYI: Z Products has a MK1 Air Dam

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:08:56 -0700 (PDT) Mash <type53@yahoo.com> writes:
> I just stumbled onto this web site . . .
>
> http://www.zproducts.com/aerophoto.cfm?ID=257&CID=161027
>

> =====
> Mark Peele
> 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
> http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
> Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
> For Sale: Various VW 13" Steel Wheels - free - you haul.
> Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
> or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)

That's the Xenon Mk.1 spoiler...

If anyone wants one, I'll sell the brand new one I have for $50.

Peter - http://thescirocco.com -  Bear, Delaware

                                                '79 Scirocco 16V "Retro"

'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Scirocco "Oddball"
'84 GTI
SciRollers For Sale, or For Parts: '79 White Champagne Edition, '84
Black, '88 Red