Who will be at Julep wed-thur.?

I will be there those two days to see if I can find our buddies from last
year we met while hanging out. If anyone wants to meet up and give us some
party tips and must see sights we will be there in the Montana green A2 golf
with Minnesota plates.

 We will be staying at the Comfort suites if I remember correctly, I know its
in the area by the Hardrock down the street from the F1 store thats located
below street level . We will be hanging from the balcony you cant miss us.
Let me know if there are any must see or do things we will be leaving tuesday
morning.

Jasin
MK1 fiend