RE: Mk1 Zender bodykit status :^(

-not a dumb question, but possibly naive, Brian? :^) First of all, I don't
sprechen Sie Deutsch. Second of all, Zender would laugh their asses off at
the idea of a) helping me find a competitor to reproduce their own
copyrighted designs, and b) bother to get back into producing these for such
a teeny tiny volume.

It certainly would be nice if they did, though!