Mk1 Zender bodykit status :^(

As discussed for a *loooong* time now, I purchased a second very rare Mk1
Zender body kit with intentions on having it reproduced for listers. The kit
is still out in California in the hands of a guy who is supposed to do the
job. Unfortunately, it has been sitting in his shop for many weeks and I am
stressing that I will get screwed again. The chances of this deal being
completed are looking bleak and I think I'm going to take the parts back.

Honestly, I'm rather tired of organizing and waiting for this all to come
together. So, unless somebody out there on the list can make this a
no-brainer... I think I'm just going to scrap this whole project and slap
the stuff on my own car. Damn...

P.S.
Here's my exact kit:
<http://www.dubtechnik.com/Sciroccoglry/Page1.html>