Speaking of wheels...

I saw a Saturn (early) in Chicago Weds, with GTI
snowflake wheels...so I assume Saturn uses the 4X100mm
pattern...but does anyone know if Saturn wheels ar
hubcentric and use the same size hub?  (thinking to
scrounge Saturn wheels for my car, mebbe)

Or, will any other brand wheels fit *correctly*?

(prob. been answered a hunnert times...)

Thx

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.