16V NOS kit questions and Rant

List,
Does anybody have the Autotech 16V NOS kit on their car? I have some
questions about it. I was thinking about a turbo or a G60 but with Smog in CA
it is easier to run NOS and much easier to tune.

I am lusting for more power after running against a 93 Civic hatchback with a
Prelude 2.2 DOHC VTEC with NOS. I had him off the line running a stock 16V 2Y
tranny until he squeezed. I have a 4K getting put back together and it will
be going in with 100MM Corrado G60 axles.

I got quite a few comments on how quick my Scirocco was and what kind of car
it was. I was running with my friends 3 turbo AWD Talons and a Del Sol with
ITR top end. Everyone of them had me off the line but I could catch up to
them damn final drive.
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V