Re: Preserving CV boots

Yes, has anyone? I have heard to use silicon spray, the kind they sell at pep boys and so forth, but if I remember right silicon is bad for rubber. Although im not sure since the CV boots are made out of what would seem to be super rubber or very thick rubber at least. On a note semi related to this, see my next post to the list. Peace,
	-Gary Huff