Re: Waterfest: Dreadscott verses The Mad Bastard

--- the mad bastard <the-mad-bastard@home.com> wrote:
>     scott, i've decided not to take my rocco down.
> instead, i'm preparing
> my jetta for the trip.  i don't trust the transmission
> for the brutality of
> 2000km of my driving AND waterfest.

Ummm hellooo???  Great Canadian Bug Show 2000?  Bring a
spare tranny along and if the old one blows up, throw the
new one in!  Not like you won't have a bunch of 'roc
listers able to help out.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
7 VWs & counting.
"I do have a cause though...  it is obscenity.  I'm for it" - Tom Lehrer.