[non] help with relay identification

  while going through my boxes of stuff, i managed to collect most of
the relays i had in one box. thanx to working at a vw parts store, i was
able to find out what some of them were (no fuel pump ones, though,
dammit). however, there are others that have me stumped. if anyone has
access or is able to run numbers through a databse, i'd appreciate it.
please let me know what you find. thanx.

141951253 - Horn Relay(?)	171955523 - Wiper Relay(?)
171937503A	171906381	911905343

  the dealership managed to clear up the other ones that i had, but
these stumped them as well. i'd check one of my existing cars, but it's
1:-a right now and i don't have a flashlight. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com