Virtual World Parts new web site - Comments inside.

I was going to make remarks on the new web site and decided that if I could
not make constructive critism, then I should refrain from making any
comments at all..

Now that said (GRIN)

Potter! G'luck, though I never bought anything from you guys ( personaly too
expensive for my tastes (I think Ron is rubbing off on me)) it looks nice.

Comments;

You should get the Price tags replace the category description in the
general listing. ( ie. I asked for A1 suspension I know Shocks and springs
are in the category of suspension, I rather see price tags at a glance than
have to open each item to see it)

BTW: Cute Cat! (intermitent wiper relay) .. should make a flash to make his
eyes move back forth (ie. looking at the wipers move?)

ATS : A Texan's Scirocco
Http: longcoeur.com/scirocco
Yep the 85 is still in the paint shop...