Re: Rare EuroStyle Scirocco - Anybody know this guy?

John

Surely you realise that you lot are very misguided and sit in the passenger
seat when driving. ;-)

I was told that our preference for driving on the left descends from
jousting and fighting when you would hold the lance/weapon in your right
hand and shield in your left and thus you would pass by your opponent on the
left hand side. Sounds good to me but how true it is is anyones guess.

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta Surprise