Re: Rare EuroStyle Scirocco - Anybody know this guy?

At 02:54 PM 7/11/01 +0100, Andy Holmes wrote:
>It would appear that we get lumped in with the "Europeans" whether we want
>to or not. ;-)
>
>But you are right - we live on a little island with a tunnel that turns us
>into the worlds biggest cul-de-sac  ;-)
>
>Still think you all need the Euro RHD conversion for that ultimate in cool
>;-)
>
>Andy

I think shipping on the parts (at least dash and steering rack) would
kill us.  I would be a very unique conversion.  Wonder why someone
hasn't done it just to be different.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V - Needs an oil pump gear
'78 Scirocco Bronzish Gold color, 4 speed.