Re: Rare EuroStyle Scirocco - Anybody know this guy?

To be fair it looks quite Euro to me but then again so do alot of the cars
on the list.

But he's missed the ultimate Euro mod - moving the steering wheel to the
correct side to make it RHD ;-)
How you lot drive along in the passenger seat is beyond me ;-)

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta Surprise