Re: WF Hotels been CHANGED

--- "Josh[deady]Able" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/003412.html
> ----
> People are getting moved out of the Ramada to 2 other hotels, but some
> people are staying at the Ramada.
> I called and Im still at the Ramada.
> CALL AN FIND OUT WTF IS GOING ON>

 Josh, thanks for the heads up!

I called and verified that my room is still at the Ramada...phew!
I sure hope that all the listers that are attending WF can be in the same
hotel...geez, I was hoping that we could all be in the same hallway, but
I suppose that just the same hotel will be all that matters...

Hope that the show is better organized than this!

So much left to do...so little time left!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
81 Scirocco S 1.8 8v