<FS> 82 Scirocco w/cracked head (NorCal)

Hi guys,

I haven't been around for a while (just too much email during school),
but I have returned briefly because I am at the end of my "Scirocco road"
it would seem. :(

Anyway, I have a 1982 Scirocco that has lost all compression in cylinders
#1 and #2; we are assuming a cracked head.  Swapping the head is beyond
both my technical skills and my budget, so I am taking offers (which do
not, BTW, have to be cash; I will consider interesting trades but not for
other non-running vehicles).  In the meantime, I have found a 1986 GTI
that I will be picking up tomorrow.

The details:
Car is a 1982 Scirocco.  1.7L engine 289,206 miles.  Silver exterior,
blue interior.  Mono-wiper.  No major body damage.  The car currently has
a set of 15" Borbet wheels (I think they're Type A) on it, which I may or
may not keep and put on the GTI; I'm leaning toward keeping them at the
moment and putting the current (stock) tire/wheel setup from the GTI on
the Scirocco.  However, I will consider offers on the wheels alone if
they include a set that can be put on the car so it can be driven/towed
away.  I also have a new stereo/cassette player in the GTI (I'm not sure
of the brand, but it does have a detachable face (which is all I've seen
so far)), that I will be pulling to make room for the CD player that I
will be pulling from the Scirocco.  Car is located in Santa Cruz, Ca.
You must pick up.

Did I miss anything?

-Tim
82 Scirocco - in need of a good home