[needed] American Racing Rims (2)

On my new Rabbit Truck, I have (2) good 5-star American Racing Rims (I also
have the OEM wheels w/ center caps & rings- but I like the AR wheels better)
and I wanted to see if anyone had some laying around.

They're 14"
I don't recall the exact width, but they're not super huge or anything. The
five-star pattern is slightly angled, so they're not quite normal 5-stars.

I'm in no big hurry, and I'll have some pics within the next week or two.

TIA,

Dan
Tam-pa, FL