Re: Feedback on Dash Caps; Front bearing tool; Evans coolant?

--- Ben Channard <zeroid@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 	Wondering what people's experiences have been about some
> interesting
> products which were brought up in the past and never
> mentioned again.
>

> 1.  Dash Caps <www.dashcaps.com> to cover cracked dashes
> to give a near new
> appearance.  They have Mk.1 covers listed ($87) but no
> photo.  There was
> supposedly a letter writing campaign to entice them to
> make covers for
> Mk.2s.  Any experience with this product?

I do not know if it was a "dashcaps" brand, but I did
recently see an Mk 2 with one.  Looked ok I suppose, but
would still rather have an uncracked original.  :)

I think Tony Pelletier has a cap on his Mk 1 as well...
Tony?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
7 VWs & counting.
"I do have a cause though...  it is obscenity.  I'm for it" - Tom Lehrer.