Seat foam available? Plus minor tip

	Is new, non-crumbly seat foam still available?  I noticed that the foam has
a VW part number stamped on it.  I'm specifically interested in foam for the
Mk.1 black and red fabric covered S seats.  I've picked up decent passenger
seat foam from the junkyard but it's still 15 years old so if poppin'fresh
foam is available at reasonable cost, I might be interested.

	And when removing the head restraint guide tubes (you'll know what I'm
talking about if you've been here), I had pretty good results using a small
hose clamp to compress all four of the locking legs to allow passage through
the metal collar.  I had to wiggle and spin the clamp around since it wasn't
perfectly round so a metal tube of the right diameter would probably work
best.  Don't forget that there is a guide ridge so that the plastic tube has
to be rotated to the right orientation to clear the top-most part of the
seat frame.  benton-----