Where is the Best Online Place to Buy MOMO Steering wheel?

Hey all.  Basically I'm a pretty tall guy (6' 3"-4") and need a smaller
steering wheel to fit my knees better into my car. :o)  I wanted to get one
of the smaller momo steering wheels.  I was wondering if anybody had a
sugestion on where to order from besides ebay.  I'm looking for an online
place with good prices, currently I'm looking at LTB Motorsports Inc.  Has
anybody had experience with them?  Anybody have other recomendations.
Thanks.

Also does a momo hub make the steering wheel stick out further.  This would
be a big plus if it did... just wondering.  Thanks again!