Scirocco registry

My Scirocco registry page was being hosted on a friend's account, but
it went down permanently. Luckily, I had a backup, but it was back in
May. If any of you guys recently entered your car, could you puhleez
submit it again? I lost about 12 entries. The rocco count is up to 150+
now. And if you haven't yet submitted your car, now is a good time to
do so! The form is now at http://www.dublife.com
thanks,
chrisg

ps you can now sort by the columns when viewing the data...makes it
easier to compare cars. any suggestions/comments/complaints welcome!