RE: The Cheapass Swaybar! (finally)

Two part answer:
1) No, not really, the bar would still be subject to
the exact same stresses whether it's bolted in the
middle or not.  They'd be extraneous.

2) Impossible, since this doesn't bolt to the
crossmember but the squared (leading) ends of the
trailing arm.  There's nowhere to bolt to in the
middle!

Ron

--- Patrick Bureau <pbureau@home.com> wrote:
> I do Love it, but I have a question, considering the
> amount of torque
> the car can apply on the sway bar
> would it not be prudent to add 2 bolts on the middle
> part of the bar
> (I realize this could be a very stupid question)
> but I am just wondering...

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd