Re: junkyard wars shows superiority of the 4 banger

Did you happen to catch the 2 hour episode afterwards pitting the US champs
against the UK champs? They crushed a pair of MK2 golfs that still had some
good parts on em. I had my eyes on the grille of the blue one, the lights
look nice too.

The pace those guys were doing in the 1/8th mile would put them in the 12s in
the quarter if of course the gearing was there to do it. And I thought my
junk heap was fast :)

TMB did you get those things like I have for your machine?
I am finally getting an alignment to cure my poor 60' and will be testing it
Saturday.

Jasin
L 041  16v  S