frozen rear shock bolts

Hello all,
	I'm in an interesting situation that I've never been in before.
This is it:
	I bought coilovers (yay!) with a pair of 250lb, a pair of 375lb,
and a pair of 500lb springs this morning. They came complete, with Tokiko
adjustables. They were on a racecar that I saw a lot last season (Eli and
Matt's red Scirocco) and that was very well tied down, so I'm psyched to
see what my car feels like with them. I'm sure that it'll be a huge
improvement over my probably 90lb springs in the back and my probably
~180lb springs in the front. I'm going to use the 250's in the back and
the 375's up front for now (I have a 28mm rear and a 22mm front bar).
Maybe someday I'll try the 500lb springs, but not now. Anyway, that's not
the point.
	The point is that I want to take the existing rear shocks/springs
out and replace them with these new ones. But my existing rear shocks are
nice - they're Bilstein HD's in perfectly good shape, and I might even
want to use them someday if and when the Tokiko's shit the bed. Usually,
when I'm replacing shocks, I don't care about the old ones, and if the
bolts are frozen, I just take an torch to them and cut the shock out.
	I have a Neuspeed 28mm rear bar that has end-links that have
longer-than-stock rear shock bolts that go through them to hold the ends
of the swaybar on. These bolts are both frozen into the end links. This
sucks. But I can deal. I can just drill them out and get some new ones -
the end links are narrow enough that I think I could drill them out
without destroying the end links.
	However, one of the bolts is also frozen into the sleeve on the
shock. This is odd, since I'm convinced that I used Never-Seize when I put
these shocks in a couple of years ago. I guess I'm remembering wrong.
Anyway, I've pounded on it, thrown lots of blaster on it, pounded on it
some more, stared at it a lot, and then wondered what tricks you guys
might have. I'm going to go to PIG tomorrow evening and hit it with an
impact, but I'm afraid that that will just spin and break the rubber in
the bushings,
at which point I guess I'll cut the bolt out with a Sawzall and hope that
you can buy those rubber bushings separately. Any thoughts? Anybody still
reading? hehe....

--
'87 5KCSTQW
'84 GTi