Re: I got to drive my very first Rocco today (...

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 01:51:54 -0400 (EDT) Brian McGarvey
<brianm@zbt62.eastnet.gatech.edu> writes:

>Kerosense and Deisel are not exactly the same. they are different
>grades
>of fuel. tho kero. can be used in specially modified deisel engines in
>very cold weather.

Kerosene is more closer to jet fuel than deisel fuel. In fact, we used to
use JP-4 in our lanterns. Burned a very bright white indeed.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!