Help me with Suspension Setup... my roc has origninal right now.

	Hey all, I have an 84.5 8 valve.  The suspension is completeley stock and I
want to upgrade it.  Give me some ideas of what setup I should go with.  I
was on Potterman's sight and I was looking at the H&R springs there.  Didn't
know if I should go with the sport or the OE Spring kit.  I want to lower my
car maybe an inch but no more.  Should I go with another brand altogether.
Give me some different brands and tell me how different setups of springs
and other suspension stuff will change my driving.  Thanks.