Re: New US VW Warranties

Feeling better and better that I bought a base model with no pw or sunroof
right about now...

2000 Golf GL TDI not a problem yet

Eric

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, S. Coleman wrote:

> Yep,....a big "AMEN" on that one.  Our 2000 GTI has been through 3 window
> regulators....all on the drivers side door.   My lease is up in 5 months or
> so,....looks like I might buy the next one with this kind of warranty@
> Chris

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox