From: "Langford, Cory" <Cory.Langford@icbc.com>
To: "'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Euro Light Parts Needed.
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 07:40:44 -0700

Well, I installed my set of Eurolights on Sat.  Looked real nice until this
morning.
Thanks to a semi throwing rocks, I now have a chip in the H4 driver's side,
and a
shattered high beam (h1?).

Does anyone know where I can get just the high beam lens?  I figure a glass
place can
fill the chip, like they do windshields.

Has anyone looked at the Euro Vans?  I know they use the similar lights
(this is where
I get my adjusters from).  Are they the same size?  Can I go to the wrecker
and
grab the high beam from a Euro Van?

Thanks

Cory